1. Upload a video to showcase your skill, talent or act to social media using the hashtag #Fast5HasGotTalent to enter.
2. Your video must be uploaded between the times of Monday 15 October 2018 12.00PM to Thursday 25th October 2018 12.00PM
3. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to being able to perform your skill, talent or act live at the Fast5 Netball World Series on October 27-28th 2018 on the court in front of the crowd and broadcast on 9GEM and the Netball Live app.
4. Your skill, talent or act can be anything that you want it to be.
5. Participants to an “Act” may include: 1) a participant who performs alone; or 2) multiple participants who perform together. Any participant in an Act that is under the age of eighteen (18) as of the date of submission must have his or her parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Online Audition.
6. The producer (Netball Australia) reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or change the eligibility requirements or submission requirements hereunder from time to time and such modifications will be effective upon posting to the Online Audition Website.
1. Prize for the single overall winner of the talent competition is flights and tickets to watch the Suncorp Super Netball grand final in 2019 for two people up to the value of $1500. *This prize is awarded to the person who wins the whole competition, the act that the judging panel see perform live at the Fast5 Netball World Series and chooses to be the best act.
2. The winner/winners are judged by the panel and are picked based on their opinion, the panel’s decision is final and cannot be disputed.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner/winners will be selected by Thursday 25th October 2018 and contacted by direct message on Fast5 Netball World Series’ social media channels and invited to perform at the Fast5 Netball World Series on October 27-28 2018
2. If the winner/winners do not respond by midday on Friday 26th October 2018, Netball Australia holds the right to randomly select another winner.
3. The winners will be picked by a judging panel, and will be determined based on how good their talent, skill or act is.
4. The prize for the winner/winners who entered the social media competition and were picked by the judging panel to perform at the Fast5 Netball World Series, is being able to perform in front a live crowd and on broadcast (9GEM) at the series. They will then therefore enter the competition to win the grand prize, which will be determined by who performs the best live at the series – which will be selected by a judging panel at the event.
5. The winners will be invited to perform their skills at the Fast5 Netball World series on October 27-28 2018 in front of a live audience and broadcast.
6. Fast5 Netball World Series and Netball Australia reserve the right to not give anyone the opportunity to perform if the judging panels deems the acts entered not to the required standard wanted.
7. The winners must be available to attend and perform at the Fast5 Netball World Series over the weekend of 27-28 October 2018 at the Melbourne Arena, Melbourne.
8. If entrees are invited to perform at the Fast5 Netball World Series, they will be entering a competition against other entrees and performers to win flights and tickets to watch the Suncorp Super Netball grand final in 2019 for two people up to the value of $1500, there is only one winner of this prize and the winner will be picked by a judging panel as being the best performer who performed their skill at the Fast5 Netball World Series over the weekend of the 27-28 October 2018.
Further terms and conditions
1. Promotion: Fast5 Has Got Talent.
2. Promoter Name: Netball Australia, 191 Johnston Street, Fitzroy, Victoria, 3065
3. Website(s): https://netball.com.au
4. The Promoter may amend the Promotional Period in accordance with state legislative rules.
5. Entry Restrictions Entrants:
• must 4 years or older;
• Maximum Entries Entrants can enter once only.
6. Judging Details: All judging decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
7. Judging criteria: The winners will be judged based on the quality of their audition, act and skill.
8. Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Prize Provider.
Netball Australia – PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
14. Liability: The Promoter and its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or redemption of any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
15. Australian Consumer Law: A prize winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods supplied will be of acceptable quality.
16. 42. Social Media: If any part of the Promotion is run on social media, entrants release the Social Media Platform(s) and its/their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that: (a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Social Media Platform; (b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any Social Media Platform; and (c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any Social Media Platform.
17. Privacy: The Promoter collects the personal information that entrants provide for the purpose of administering the Promotion. The Promoter may also use entrants’ personal information in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion, and to contact them by electronic messaging (including email and SMS) for marketing purposes, including notifications about future promotions and special offers regarding the Promoter’s products and services.
18. Disclosure of Personal Information: The Promoter may also disclose entrants’ personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies connected with this Promotion, any prize provider and relevant authorities in the relevant states/territories for the purposes of administering the Promotion, marketing and publicity.
20. Third Party use of Personal Information: At the time of entry, an entrant may be given the opportunity to consent to a stated third party collecting their personal information for a stated purpose, e.g. for future competition and marketing purposes of the third party. By providing this consent, an entrant consents to the storage and stated use of their personal information by the third party. Entrants should contact the third party to view